This file is 5 minutes of background noise. Use it to hear Noopl's Noise Reduction capabilities:
- Launch Noopl/Insert your Noopl device.
- Start the video below once Noopl is running and streaming sound to your earbuds/headphones (also, confirm your earbuds/headphones have Active Noise Cancellation enabled).
- Steer Noopl's mics toward the source of the sound (in either Automatic or Manual Modes).
- Move the Noise Reduction slider all the way to the left to disable Noise Reduction.
- Move the Noise Reduction slider to the right to increase the amount of Noise Reduction.
As you increase the amount of Noise Reduction Noopl applies, you should hear a corresponding change in the amount of the background noise you hear from the video.
(We also have a file with both background noise and clean speech.)