The initial setup of Noopl Listen requires you to give the Noopl Listen app permission to access to three items:
- Motion & Fitness Activity
If Fitness Tracking has been disabled globally, iOS will not allow you to give Noopl Listen the required permission.
Here are the steps to enable this feature so you can set up your Noopl device.
1. Enable Fitness Tracking in your iOS Privacy settings.
In the iOS Settings, tap Privacy, then tap Motion & Fitness. Enable Fitness Tracking.
2. Delete the Noopl Listen app.
- Touch and hold the app.
- Tap Remove App .
- Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to confirm.
3. Reinstall the Noopl Listen app from the App Store.
4. Restart the setup process.